You are here: Sri Vaishnava Home Page : Bhakti List : Archives : February 2002

Re: Sri Guna Rathna Kosam : Part 62: slOkam 52

From: Shruti Dhara (shruti_dhara_at_hotmail.com)
Date: Thu Feb 28 2002 - 15:27:21 PST

Dear Bhaktas,

I have been recently reviewing S. Dasgupta's volumes on History of Indian
Philosophy (chapters on Vaishnavism) as well as an academic work entitled
"Viraha Bhakti.." by Friedhelm Hardy. Can someone please share their insight
into how authoritative or up to date the material is. IF there are works
which I could study with a more traditional perspective, I would greatly
appreciate it.

Ys,
Jagadish das