Re: BY THE GRACE OF BHAGAWAN

From the Bhakti List Archives

• February 22, 2002

At 06:20 AM 2/22/02 -0800, you wrote:
I am asking a question in connection with
>Smt.Shobha's question regarding 'Dhanwantari'. Somehow
>all these years, I was under the impression that
>'Dhanwantari' is a 'he' and not 'she'. And recently I
>read in one of the postings that 'Dhanwantari' rose
>out of the milky ocean with the amrita Kalasam.
>Dhanwantari is regarded as an incarnation of Vishnu.
>
>I would request learned readers to clarify the above.

 Namo Narayana.

>S.V.Swamy

Dear SrI S.V.Swamy:

I have posted most recently an article on
Amrutha MaTana Vaibhavam and the incarnation of
Dhanvanthri BhagavAn.I have connected His avathAram
to Ayur Vedam's appearance in that article.
If you have missed it , I will send it to you
privately.

Dhanvanthri is a "He". I am glad to hear that
the Malaysia Temple Bhattars are organizing
a Dhanvathri Homam .It is rare. Dhanvathri
Manthram can be learnt from there and recited
for those who have a need.

Those who have performed prapatthi leave
the byrden of their protection to Sriman
NaarAyaNa and do not ask for any thing
specific from Him .

V.Sadagopan