Re: BY THE GRACE OF BHAGAWAN

From the Bhakti List Archives

• February 21, 2002

Dear Srimathi Shoba S.

The entire text of SrI HayagrIva sthOthram
with meaning anc  commentary is available
in the Bhakthi archives .You can access it there.
ParakAla Matam web pages also has it.

Regarding SrI Lakshmi Nrusimha SthOthram ,
which one do you have in mind?
KaamAsikA Ashtakam of Swamy Desikan or
SrI LakshmI Nrusimha KarAvalampana sthOthram
of Sri Ahobila Matam Jeeyar or others ?

V.Sadagopan