Re: Film on Ramanujacharya!

From the Bhakti List Archives

• February 21, 2002

At 09:11 PM 2/21/02 +0000, you wrote:

Dear SrI Anand :

Sriman (Dr.) Alwar of Mysore and His father ,
Dr.Lakshmi Tatachar acted in the Film on
RaamAnujA . All of that is in Sanskrit.
If you are intersted , Please contact
Dr.Alwar at the above e-mail address in
Mysore.

Alternatively , there is a CD ROM in English with
both bio details and AchAryA's works and Bhagavath
AarAdhanam her ein USA.Please let me know if you
wish to have it .

Best wishes,
V.Sadagopan