Re: Has anyone seen Lord Narayana?

From the Bhakti List Archives

• February 17, 2002

SrI:

Dear SrIman Rohit Iyer:

In addition to the good inputs that you have recieved
from other members of the list , I wish to mention that
in Kali yugam , the Lord presents Himself to His dear
BhakthAs in Svapnams/dreams. For exceptional BhakthAs .
He talks to them by breaking His self imposed silence
as archaa moorthy at temples( in the case of Thirukkacchi
Nampi and Lord Varadaraajan of Kaanchi), Lord Rangarajan and
AchArya RaamAnuja ( Panguni Uttharam day), Saint ThyagrAjA
and Lord Raamachandra ( Thirumanjana veethi, ThiruvaayAru),
OotthukAdu MahAN and KaaLinga krishNan (at a village near
KumbakONam) , the AzhwArs ( Mudal AzhwArs at ThirukkOvilUr)
et al.

Svapnam about Him happens from the constant meditation
on the Bhagavan's svaroopam , GuNams and ThirumEni.
Blessed are those in Kali Yugam , who have this bhAgyam.
This experience is thrilling and it only underlines
the anaadhi sambhandham : timeless relationship of
the jeevan with its SwAmi. It is poorva samskAram
and the mental disposition to practise one or more
of the nine types of worship ( SravaNam, Keethanam ,
Paadha sEvanam et al) described by Bhaktha PrahlAdhA.

V.Sadagopan

V.Sadagopan