You are here: Sri Vaishnava Home Page : Bhakti List : Archives : February 2002

Elderly person flying to Chennai from Washington Dullas needs help

From: saranakathi (ramesh_at_infomak.com)
Date: Mon Feb 04 2002 - 08:28:31 PST

Dear Sir/Madam,

My elderly mother is going to fly from Washington D.C. (Dullas
airport) to Chennai on March 16th 2002 thro' Lufthansa. Since she has
language problem and travelling alone, I would like to know if anyone
is travelling on the same day in the same airlines to help her change
aircrafts in Frankfurt. She is able and fit. All she needs is just
guidence. My telephone number is 1-847-755-0166. Cell phone : 1-847-
372-0810. Early response will be appriciated. Thank you.