From the Bhakti List Archives

• February 6, 2002

Dear SrI Malolan Cadambi,

I went through the links you provided.

I still have a few questions.

1. Is Vishnu Loka lower than Sri Vaikuntha?

2. Is Vishnu an expansion or guna avatara of Sriman
Narayana (Lord Narayana being in Vaikuntha and Lord
Vishnu being in Vishnu Loka) ?
Or is Vishnu the same as Sriman-Narayana?

3. If a jiva goes to Vishnu Loka, does that mean he
still has not achieved moksha, does he have to go
higher to Sri Vaikuntha?

Thank you,

rohit

http://www.ramanuja.org/sv/bhakti/archives/sep99/0009.html