Re: Doubts & Information requested

From the Bhakti List Archives

• February 22, 2001

--- In bhakti-list@y..., zz_nrsalarycell  wrote:
> 			Srimathe Ramanujaya Namaha :
> 			Sri Venkata Gurava Namaha :
> 			Annavillappan Tiruvadigala sharanam
>
> 	Respected Members,
>
> 	The following doubts may kindly be clarified :
>
> 	1.	Kshiraabdi (Thru Paal Kadal) and Vaikundam are referred to
> be one of the DDs,
> 		which is  Lord Sriman Narayanan's PERMANENT abode,
> 		the former or the later.  If later,  then can we infer that
> Thri Paal Kadal as
> 		His Office and Vaikundam as his residence.  Where do our
> Aacharyas reside
> 		(who attained Paramapadam -- again, the former or later)
>
> 		where do we reach ultimately (i.e., the attainer of Moksha)
> after death.
> 		This doubt sounds silly, but still..................

There is a classic work by Sri Pillai Lokacharya called Archiraadhi
which describes the path taken by a soul on its way to Vaikuntham.
There was one english translation of this work by one Miss Ramesh. I
have this typed up and a portion of it is archived in the bhakti list
archives.

http://www.ramanuja.org/sv/bhakti/archives/nov99/subject.html

I think the answer to the question is all liberated souls go to
Vaikuntham (Paramapadam).

Adiyen

Venkatesh Elayavilli
http://www.srivaishnava.org