You are here: Sri Vaishnava Home Page : Bhakti List : Archives : February 2001

New member to the bhakti-list

From: Ram Narasimhan (rnarasimhan_at_excite.com)
Date: Wed Feb 21 2001 - 06:56:47 PST

Hello all,

I just joined the bhakti list.  I am Ramarathnam Narasimhan.

My fathers side of the family is from Kodavasal about 14 miles form
Kumbakonam in Tanjore district in South India.  My mothers side of
the family is from Poundarigapuram, about a couple of miles from
Uppilliappan Koil.

I teach Mechanical engineering at the University of Miami in Miami, Florida.

I am a novice and am trying to learn about the  Sri Vishnava philosophy and
meaning of many traditions from this agust body.

 Dasan

Ramarathnam Narasimhan

Send a cool gift with your E-Card
http://www.bluemountain.com/giftcenter/