You are here: Sri Vaishnava Home Page : Bhakti List : Archives : February 2001

Re: Swadharma

From: Srimahavishnu Vinjamuri (s.vinjamuri_at_mailcity.com)
Date: Sat Feb 10 2001 - 08:49:53 PST

Quote:

Why am I saying this?- Because, ask your father. He wants you to study English
education.. complete BITS Pilani, engg degree. Perhaps go abroad and earn for a
better living. etc.. etc.. Follow that first. Simultaneously, what you have been
doing is fantastic. Reciting few slOkas that you have learnt, during the course
of the day, reading the posts appear in bhakti list and getting your doubts
clarified on sampradayam- You are doing just fine, dear.

Unquote:
I have a doubt. Is it possible to spread Srivaishnavism or any other Vaidika Sampradaya without India re-emerging as a healthy, proud and self-reliant nation? What are we supposed to do for that?

dasan
Vishnu

Get your small business started at Lycos Small Business at http://www.lycos.com/business/mail.html