You are here: Sri Vaishnava Home Page : Bhakti List : Archives : February 2001

Re: Intresed in Thiruppallandu

lsrinivas_at_yahoo.com
Date: Wed Jan 31 2001 - 07:36:21 PST

Welcome, Prof Susila Markandan. You are a most welcome addition to
the group considering thare are not many Tamil scholars on this list.
Hopefully you'll participate actively and spread Tamil knowledge on
this list which is an essential requirement for understanding the
breadth and depth of the Divyaprabandham works including one of its
very important constituents, the Tiruppallandu.

Meanwhile I request the learned members of the list to assist the
learned professor with her inquiries in the area of sampradayam.

Welcome again and Warm Regards,

LS