Re: New Member

From the Bhakti List Archives

• February 27, 2000

Dear KK,

Thank you for your most hospitable welcome, both to the bhakti list and to
the Sri Ranganatha Temple!  I will call the temple or write you off-list to
coordinate an ideal time for the group of us to visit.  A weekend would be
best.  What an auspicious opportunity.  Thank you again for your kindness!

Regards,

--Greg