You are here: Sri Vaishnava Home Page : Bhakti List : Archives : February 2000

Info about Tiruvallur?

From: Smitha Ajay (smitha_ajay_at_hotmail.com)
Date: Fri Feb 11 2000 - 08:24:37 PST

Dear Bhakti members,
My pranams.

I am planning to go to  Tiruvallur(near Madras) on Sunday-could any of the members brief me about that place so that i can learn more about that place before going there.

Also,could anyone refer me to any of the bhattars with whom i could interact and get to know more about theat place,the Sthala puranams,mangalashasanams ,etc.I would be happy to present a detailed account of my darshan of the temple after returning from there to all the bhakti members.

Thanking you,
Regards
Smitha Ajay