FW: Digest bhakti.v004.n219

From the Bhakti List Archives

• February 9, 2000

Dear Mani

Can you please post this question for me. I am experiencing difficulty
in doing this.?

Thanks

Venkatesa Dasan

:Dear Sampath Kumar and other bhaghavathas
:
:Here is my question.
:
:CAN YOU PLEASE COME BACK WITH THE
:FOLLOWING:-
: (i) WHETHER THEY CREATE HUMAN BABY WITHOUT ANY MALE OR FEMALE EGGS
FROM
:ANYBODY?
:(ii) WHETHER THEY USE ANY ARTIFICIAL INTELEEGENCE LIKE IN ROBOT BUT
:IMPLEMENT A EXACT HUMAN LIKE BODY?
:(iii) IN THE CASE OF DOLLY (CLONNED COW) WHAT WAS THE METHOD ADOPTED?
:IF THE ABOVE DOUBTS OF MINE ARE CLEARED THEN I WILL ASK hh aNDAVAN WHO
:RETURNS HERE BY THIS MONTH END AND LET YOU KNOW.
:
:I can come back with answers from HH Andavan (Sri Rangaramanuja
:Mahadesikan) if you can supply answers to these questions.
:
:Venkatesa Dasan
:
:>Dear friends,
:>
:>Over the weekend adiyen and a few friendly neighours
:>were casually discussing vast advances that are
:>presently being made in the science of genetics.
:>
:>Ever since 1997 when scientists in UK first created
:>"Dolly", the clone of a cow, further strides have been
:>made in the capability of genetically turning out even
:>human babies! People are saying that today there is
:>enou
:...