Re: Acharya Ramanuja CD for Singapore

From the Bhakti List Archives

• February 3, 2000

Sri:

Dear Sri Alwar,

I met this gentleman Sri Babu prasad, at Singapore. He had come down to our
home, and for those three hours of his stay, he talked only about you, your
help, your tireless service, your amibitous various projects, etc..

It was so sweet to hear from him, (who is not a srivaishnava) about a fellow
srivaishnava. We together saw Sri Ramanujacharya film (that I had recorded
from TV) and saw you (the younger you- as a younger Ramanuja). Later Babu
told me that it is your father who acted as the older Ramanujacharya. That
was news to me.

It is adiyEn's Bhagyam that you and Sri sadagopan gave me an opportunity to
do (almost nil) little kaimkaryam, of simple asking fellow Bhagawathas at
Singapore. (even otherwise they would have given ...)

Thanks for releasing thenkalai version. Those of you, who need this version,
may please write to me or babu (copy to me). I will arrange to send.
Please forgive me for posting in public. I want others to know of the
greatness of "our" friend. (Selfish interest).
Regards

Narayana Narayana
adiyEn