You are here: Sri Vaishnava Home Page : Bhakti List : Archives : December 1999

Re: Information about Narasimha

From: Madhavakkannan V (srivaishnavan_at_hotmail.com)
Date: Wed Dec 29 1999 - 21:34:14 PST

Sri:

Dearest all,

There is one place near GunToor, by name "ma~ngaLagiri", where up the hill
there is Lord Narasimha temple. I was there when I was 11 years old. At this
hill, when one offers "paanakam" (kind of drink for Narasimhan), whatever
may be the size of container, only half He takes in, beyond which it spills
out of His pavaLA vaay...

If it is a small tumbler, half He takes in. If it is a huge pot, again He
takes in half of the pot..

After all Lord Narasimhan is UNIQUE..

Regards

Narayana Narayana (Sorry.. Narasimha, Narasimha..)