Re: request for information

From the Bhakti List Archives

• December 24, 1999

Dear Sri Vijayaraghavan :
Madras is full of kaalakshEpams
allt his month .Hindu Appointmets/Calendar
section will give you a plethora of
information on the current KaalkshEpams every day .
Srimath Azhagiya Singar's ( head of Ahobila Mutt)
KaalkshEpam on ThiruppAvai is a good start. There are
other upanyAsams in this margazhi month at many
temples . I am sure that you wont have any
problem in selecting one or more of them.
ThiruppAvai UpanyAsams are a great start.
Best wishes,
V.Sadagopan