You are here: Sri Vaishnava Home Page : Bhakti List : Archives : December 1999

request for information

From: Vineeth Vijayaraghavan (vineethv_at_ee.eng.ohio-state.edu)
Date: Fri Dec 24 1999 - 06:40:28 PST

Respected Members ,
                    I am a grduate student here in the U.S now in Madras
my  home town. I have been trying to find out if there are some
discourses by the learned on vaishnavism or gita or related topics which
I could attend to gain some background as I want to get enlightened in the
same. I am in Madras now and should be here till 8'th Jan2000.
I realize that there are a few people in India who post in this list.
It would be great if anyone could give me some info on the same.
Thanks,
Vineeth Vijayaraghavan