Re: En: Hollow Earth

From the Bhakti List Archives

• December 23, 1999

Dear Dharmapada Dasa
   I am not quiet sure what your question was, but i
thought i would share this with you, as a comment
about the Kalki Avathara... well As you know that Lord
will be born in that family, and i believe that family
still exists in India particularly in Uthar Pradesh !!
and it's also stated that the expectation of sin
levels must be wayyy too high !!! One of the examples
given in the puranas are as follows !!! for instance
there is a well know meat called Veal, which is
produced by boxing a calf while its alive and feeding
just milk for days and let it grow a while, and not
allowing the calf to walk, or do any sort of exercise
so, the flesh is still tender and then its gone to the
slaugther house !!! Well think about it, it sounds so
horrible and gross and sooo pittyfull to do that to a
calf...  and that kind of sin is not enough for
kaliyuga.. actually it seems that sin will grow to an
extent that !! A mother and a father or a couple will
have a relationship to make babies, and once the
mother gives birth to the baby, she then will feed the
baby with her own milk, and as they both watch the
baby grow a year or two, and then when both parents
feel or want to taste their own baby's tender meat for
thier food... and kill thier baby to feed themselves
is when Kaliyuga avathara will begin !!! According to
the scriptures.. !!! Well i personally dont think its
hard to believe, coz as we see in the papper and in
news nowdays that teanagers give birth to thier babies
and dump them inthe garbage or just leave them inthe
bathrooms... or even wrap them and through them in the
trash cans !!! well things of that nature are
happening now... and years down the road we never know
whats going to happen !!!! Well imagine people in
Korea and china eat dogs and cats tooo feed
themselves.... well we dont know whats going to happen
in the future, but lets just pray and hope for the
best for a better tomarrow !!!!!
Take care and wish you all a very Holidays !!!!

Regards
Krishna