You are here: Sri Vaishnava Home Page : Bhakti List : Archives : December 1999

Thirupaavai discourse in Jaya TV

From: Narasimhan, Arvind (CTS) (NArvind_at_CHN.CTS-CORP.COM)
Date: Wed Dec 15 1999 - 10:29:03 PST

Srimathe Ramanujaya Namah

Dear Devotees,

We are happy to inform that this Margazhi, we will have a short discourse of
Sri Velukkudi V Krishan swami telecasted in Jaya TV from morning
6:00am(Indian strandard time). The programme is scheduled for 30 days,
covering the respective Thiruppaavai pasuram on each day starting from 16th
Dec. Swami will brief about the message coveyed by Andal in her pasuram for
about 10minutes in simple tamil.

The programme is coordinated by Swami Nammazhwar(India) Foundation.

Adiyen
Arvinda Lochana Ramanuja dasan.