You are here: Sri Vaishnava Home Page : Bhakti List : Archives : December 1998

Song - kuyilE unakkananda kOti namaskAram

From: Kalyani Krishnamachari (kkrishnamachari_at_lucent.com)
Date: Sat Dec 12 1998 - 05:08:43 PST

namaskaramgaL!  Ever since the effort for "mannu perum pugazh"
(nAcciyAr tirumozhi V) started, I have been intrigued by the
remembrance of the first line of the song "kuyilE unakkananda
kOti namaskAram, en vimalan varak kUvuvAi" (SrI Sadagopan tells
me it was sung by GNB and is on murugan).

I would like to know the whole song and the tune; it must be
possible to change the words to make them apply for perumAL.

Can anybody help me?

adiyEn,
Kalyani Krishnamachari