You are here: Sri Vaishnava Home Page : Bhakti List : Archives : December 1998

RE: tiru aradhana during maargazhi

From: Madhavkkannan, Vasudevan (vxmadhav_at_bechtel.com)
Date: Tue Dec 01 1998 - 16:08:27 PST

Sri:

Dearest Sisters and Brothers,

My doubt is different. We, "sin"gapore srivaishnavas, have been reciting
ThiruppallaaNdu, ThiruppaLLiyezhucchi, ThiruppAvai, Amalanaadhipiraan, Swami
Desikan SthOthrams and Adaikkalappatthu followed by Sri Vishnusahasranaamam
on all Saturday mornings at Srinivasa PerumAL Koil at Simhapuri . My
question is: Can we follow the same sequence and composition of SthOthrams
during Margazhi, too? (during anadhyana period). This temple, belongs to
Vaikanasam, I suppose.

Thanks for your reply.

Narayana Narayana

Narayana dAsan Madhavakkannan