You are here: Sri Vaishnava Home Page : Bhakti List : Archives : December 1997

New member

From: ramesh chellamani (gupz_at_hotmail.com)
Date: Fri Dec 12 1997 - 10:07:54 PST

My humble Salutations to all the members,

	My name is Ramesh Chellamani. I am from Pondicherry and am now working
with Cisco Systems. I am really glad to have joined this list and am
enjoying the articles very much.

	We are originally from NatchiarKoil near Kumbakonam.

	I would love to know if there is a place where I can find the
translation of Sri Vishnu Saharanamam either in Tamizh or English. Sorry
if I sound naive. I recite it everyday but do not know the meaning. I
would really appreciate any helpful pointers that would get me going.

thanks and regards,

ramesh