You are here: Sri Vaishnava Home Page : Bhakti List : Archives : December 1996

Vaikunta Ekadasi and my trip to India

From: Krishna Kalale (kkalale_at_qualcomm.com)
Date: Sat Dec 21 1996 - 22:47:57 PST

I really liked Badri Seshadri's email on Srimad Azhagia Singar's discourse
on Tiruppavai. How lucky, I am going to India and that too madras on 26th
morning.  I will give my telephone number in madras in next email .I hope I
can meet my acharyas and also BAdri seshadri who shared with us a wonderful
lecture from Srimad Azhagia Singar. I also feel the real unity of thought
between Sri Manavaala Maamunigal and Sri Vedanta Desika. I think it is time
we throw the polemics into the garbage can and move on.  I will be back
after 10-15 days. Probably I will still have my email/computer with me.

Krishna
Krishna Kalale
619-658-5612 (phone)
619-658-2115 (fax)