You are here: Sri Vaishnava Home Page : Bhakti List : Archives : December 1996

Re: Sri Dileepan's posting..some explanations.

From: Parthasarati Dileepan (Dileepan_at_utc.edu)
Date: Mon Dec 02 1996 - 21:27:33 PST

Dear Viji,
I did not mean to object to anything that was said, only that I wanted to
highlight the view that asking for His grace is perfectly in line with our
nature and we must do so as have all our poorvacharyaas and aazhvaars.  I
really enjoyed your posts and other posts from Mohan and Varadan.  Please
do not think I was critical or anything.  If my post seemed that way I am
really sorry and I will try to be more careful with my writing in the future.

-- Thanks, Dileepan

-- Dileepan