You are here: Sri Vaishnava Home Page : Bhakti List : Archives : December 1995

krishnapremi

From: Krishna Kalale (krishna_at_nynexst.com)
Date: Thu Dec 21 1995 - 08:24:27 PST

I am delighted to know that many of you know regarding krishna premi.
I would love to have concrete material such as magazines, tapes etc.
from him I have some of his tapes _ 8 tapes guruparampara saram
20 tapes of srimadbhagawatham and about 15-20 tapes of ramayanam.

I feel that he is excellent. I dont think he is from madhva origin.
he is probably from smartha origin and it seems he hails from
the kulam of periavacchan pillai according to some.

krishna