Re[2]: Krishna Premee

From the Bhakti List Archives

• December 20, 1995

     Radhe Krishna !
     Please accept my salutations.

     There has probably not been a person who has not been moved closer to
     God, even after listening to Sri Krishna Premee. I am among the
     fortunate many to have had the opportunity to attend a series of Sri
     KrishnaPremee's SriRamayanam discourses at AyodhyaMandapam (Mambalam)
     a couple of years back.

     I also happened to listen to some of his tapes from the collection on
     "acharyavaibhavam" (or is it yatirajavaibhavam ?. Needless to say, I
     was transported by his magical voice and presentation to the very
     times of our acharyas. I even tried to order (when I was in India) the
     collection based on a Salem address provided on the cassette cover;
     but I got no response from the publisher. This tape should be
     invaluable, if the CDROM project also intends to put
     in some information about our acharyapurusa's.

     I cant forget that majestic voice beginning the discourse with the
     "Kaveri tate ..." shloka. He always ends a day's discourse with a chanting
     of
        "Hare Rama Hare Rama, Rama Rama Hare Hare
         Hare Krsna Hare Krsna, Krsna Krsna Hare Hare"

     Regards.

     adiyen Madurakavidasan,
     Ramesh Srinivasaraghavan