You are here: Sri Vaishnava Home Page : Bhakti List : Archives : December 1995

Re: The not-well-to-do dhivyadhEsams

From: krish (krish_at_astro.ge.com)
Date: Fri Dec 15 1995 - 05:16:48 PST

". In my opinion( may
	be wrong..) there are so many temples other than the reasonably well
	to do temples like srirangam, thiruppathy, thiruvallikkENi.."
so write Vijay.
I suppose my remarks will cause a lot of querries, but here I go again.
The temples have survived not just by their physical presence but
also by their effect in creating so many bhaktas, despite the
state they are in. Our efforts will ybe adding a gram of salt to the ocean of
ancient culture.
Krishan Praba.
Adding the gram of salt is for our peace of mind.