Fw: The greatness of Sri Andal

From the Bhakti List Archives

• December 7, 2002

Copy for information of members.
Krishnaswamy

----- Original Message -----
From: M.K. Krishnaswamy
To: "sadagopaniyengar"
Sent: Saturday, December 07, 2002 10:57 AM
Subject: The greatness of Sri Andal

Dear Shri Sadagopan Iyengar,

An excellent posting in Bhakti, once again - this time, aptly, on Sri Andal. You have said: "The greatness of Sri Andal is beyond description." But you have succeeded in the description of the indescribable and thanks, many thanks for a great piece of writing.

I have a web-site for Tiruppavai: http://home.attbi.com/~mkkmkk/Thiruppavy/ (with audio). I have included your article in this, as the last subject under "Contents". I thought I would be failing in my duty if I did not bring this to your notice as the author. Any time you want to add or edit, kindly let me know so that I could incorporate the changes.

Dasan,
M.K. Krishnaswamy