Fwd: Re: [pA'ncarAtra - An Overview - Part 7.]

From the Bhakti List Archives

• December 14, 2000

Dear Bhakta-s:

I received the following comments from SrI M. S. Hari, which I am
sharing with you all because I consider these valuable comments.  I
also understand that SrI Hari is putting together a detailed
description of the SrI pA'ncarAtra Agama, and I am looking forward to
learning from his write-ups.

-dAsan kRshNamAcAryan