You are here: Sri Vaishnava Home Page : Bhakti List : Archives : December 2000

Re.Payment for last Upanyasam of SriMAV

From: vijayan ramasamy (vijayan1999_at_yahoo.com)
Date: Mon Dec 04 2000 - 09:22:35 PST

Srimathe Ramanujaya Namaha

Dear Members,

We regret to inform that we  have still not received the donation for the last Upanyasam of Sri.M.A.Venkatakrishnan from some members. Please be informed that your donations are just sufficient to cover the cost of arranging the Upanyasam and it is very difficult to continue to conduct these Upanyasams if even the minimum cost is not covered. I request all who participated, to please take the initiative to send in your contributions, in case you have not already done so, at your earliest convenience. Checks are to be made in favor of SMSA Inc. and to be mailed to the address given below. I thank you all for your co-operation.

Adiyen

Vijayan

vijayan1999@yahoo.com

Tel: (630)718-0658 (H)