Re: Visit to ShriRangam Temple

From the Bhakti List Archives

• December 4, 2000

To Sri Krishna Kalale, Sri Vipin Chaturvedi,
We had been to Srirangam last month and had a good darshan of Lord Sri
Ranganatha.
During this visit, one Mr.Souri Rajan, had arranged a  cab for our tour in
and around Srirangam and for our return journey to Chennai. His arrangements
were quite satisfactory;he mentioned that he can pick up persons from the
airport either at Chennai or at Trichy, make all arrangements for a
comfortable stay and darshan at the temple and drop them back at the
airport. I am giving below his phone nos. and address so that you can
contact him.I am sending him your e mail address also so that he himself can
contact you.I do not know his e mail address,[if he has any] myself.
you can take a flight to Trichy from Chennai and proceed to Srirangam from
there which is only six km.from Trichy.
Mr. R.Souri Rajan,
Shri Renganathan Travels,
office;27/b-14,E V S Road,Ranga nagar,
Srirangam,Trichy-620 006

res: 48, north chitra street, Srirangam, Trichy 6
phone:
office: 433938, 435353
res:  431203
cell:98424 43938