RE: Lord Sri Ranganatha's saulabhyam

From the Bhakti List Archives

• August 15, 1999

At 06:30 PM 8/11/99 PDT, you wrote:

>Dear Krishna:
>What a beautiful outpouring of love for Sri Renganatha!  I wanted to write
>and appreciate your efforts as soon as I read your letter. I know you are
>performing bhagavat kainkaryam and aradhana everyday  and whenever Venkat is
>not present at the temple. I hope more persons get inspired by your letter
>and come forward to make the dream come true.
>adiYen dAsan
>Lakshmanan

Dear Sri Lakshmanan : It is my pleasure to join with you
to thank the Kanumala family with respect to their untiring
efforts to complete the Sri RanganathA Temple construction
kaimkaryam at Pomona , NY .

The next occasion for all of us to come together and
support this kaimkaryam is the celebration of Swami
Desikan's Thirunakshthram (PurattAsi SravaNam ) during
the weekend of September 18 and 19 at the Sri RanganathA
Temple at Pomona , NY. The agenda items for the two day confernce -
--Thirumanjanam , recitation/discussions on the Sri Sookthis ,
AchArya raamAnujA CD ROM release , Sawmi Desikan audio
CD ROM tapes release-- are being put together right now
in consultation with Dr.Venkat Kanumala .By copy
of this note , I am requesting all BhakthAs to join
in the special celebrations and come in big numbers
and support the Kaimkaryam during the week end of Sep 18.

V.Sadagopan