You are here: Sri Vaishnava Home Page : Bhakti List : Archives : August 1999

best place to get Perumaal vigrahams?

From: Sadagopan (sgopan_at_computer.net)
Date: Wed Aug 04 1999 - 16:31:38 PDT

Dear Sri Mani Varadarajan :

The best vigrahams are of the highest cliber are
cast in and around KumbakONam .Sri Rengarajaan's father
could eb of help in acquiring such a claasical type
of Vigraham .At KumbhakONam , the vigrahams
are made by sculptors , who have their shops
in front of Sri Ramar Koil , which is a kilometer
or two from Sri AarAvamudhan Temple .

Swamimalai is another town , where such vigrahms are made
and that is not toofar from KumbakONam city limits .

When you have the Sri Lakshmi HayagrIva Vigraham ,
you should have PrANa prathishtai done by
H.H. Parakala Matam yathis.

Best wishes ,
V.SadagOpan