You are here: Sri Vaishnava Home Page : Bhakti List : Archives : August 1998

Re: Digest bhakti.v003.n070

From: Sriram Kaushik (kaushik_at_adttx.sps.mot.com)
Date: Fri Aug 28 1998 - 15:57:48 PDT

ShAshtAnga NamaskArams to the BhAghawathAs..

   It was indeed a very neat and beautiful explanation of who Sage VaisampAyana
   was and the meaning behind the slokAm in the Vishnu SahasranAmam.
   My Salutations to b'ther Sadagopan !

   Continuing on the question of Sandhyavandam, I would like to know more about
   the correct vidhi vidhAnams of performing Sandhyavandhanam. Though there are
   lots of books which have various description, I would appreciate if any of
   the Learned scholars give the explanation of the various parts of the
   "sandhyavandhanam".

DAsoham,
Sriram Kaushik