You are here: Sri Vaishnava Home Page : Bhakti List : Archives : August 1998

"un appaa illai; en appaa..."

From: Madhavkkannan, Vasudevan (vxmadhav_at_bechtel.com)
Date: Wed Aug 26 1998 - 00:41:42 PDT

Sri:

Dearest Sisters and Brothers,

I was just reading the bhakti post of #1 Divya Desam. It made me feel of the
never ending "leelAs" of Sriman Narayanan, when I was reading Sri Venkat's
post on Srirangam. It is kind of quite a beautiful "setting". One side- we
have "Thirumalai" Vinjamoor "Venkatesh"- having Thirumalai, Venkatesh name
in him, and is all out for getting Sri Ranganathan on #1 rank. (the trophy
is already with Him, however!). Other side- we have " Sri Rangaswamy"
(Muralidhar) literally putting all his efforts to keep yEzhumalaiyaan on top
(as He actually is on top of the seven mountain!)

adadaa! He is so great and sowlabhyan in letting us play with Him. (He is
"en appaa". "no! "en appaa").

Narayana Narayana

Regards

Narayana dAsan Madhavakkannan