Re: No No !! Number One Divya dEsam - Srirangam

From the Bhakti List Archives

• August 25, 1998

Dear Bhaktas,

Sri Mani is absolutely correct in pointing out that it is Pillai
Lokacharya who transported the Utsava Murthy of Lord Ranganatha
to Satyamangalam. Sri Mani also rightly noted that Swami Desikan was
entrusted with the task of protecting Srutaprakashika (a commentary
on the Sri Bhashya) and taking care of the sons of Sri Sudarshana
Suri, who met a tragic end during the Muslim invasion.
Thanks to Sri Mani for catching the error in my note.

Namo Narayana,

Muralidhar Rangaswamy