You are here: Sri Vaishnava Home Page : Bhakti List : Archives : August 1998

Re: isn't there one to vote for ahObilam?

From: muralidhar rangaswamy (rangaswamy_m_at_hotmail.com)
Date: Fri Aug 14 1998 - 11:33:45 PDT

Dear Bhaktas,

I thoroughly enjoyed Sri Sarangapani's testimony in support of
Ahobilam. I wish to point out that Sri Vaishnavas need not pay
10 bucks for a one second Darshanam of Tiruvenkatan. One service
which is absolutely free is the daily SaRRmuRai Seva. One can get
a Darshan of the Lord from less than 10 ft away for 25 minutes
without paying a single penny! Again glory be to Goda Piratti for
blessing us with these verses, for these pave the way to
Lord Srinivasa for free! Thanks again Sri Sarangapani.

Best Wishes,

Muralidhar Rangaswamy