You are here: Sri Vaishnava Home Page : Bhakti List : Archives : August 1997

Re: Pilgrimage - I: Nava Thiruppathi

From: Govind Rengarajan (govind_at_isc.tamu.edu)
Date: Mon Aug 18 1997 - 12:34:53 PDT

On Mon, 18 Aug 1997, Parthasarati Dileepan wrote:

> few weeks I shall write about my experiences.   Due to limitation of
> ability my narration is unlikely to be interesting.  But with divine grace
> I hope it contains some useful information.

	It is wonderful to hear that you will be writing about
	your visits to 106 divya desams. I am really looking
	forward to reading them, and with His blessings, perhaps
	one day will be able to visit them. Your experience
	will be an invaluable guide to us (as was SrimAn Anbil
	Ramaswamy's description of visit to Dwaraka). Thank
	you very much.

	adiyEn,
	govind rengarajan