You are here: Sri Vaishnava Home Page : Bhakti List : Archives : August 1995

Re: Deepak Chopra's talk

From: Vaide Venkatakrishnan (vv_at_grove.ufl.EDU)
Date: Tue Aug 15 1995 - 08:18:40 PDT

I watched the programme too ( missing a few minutes) - I thought it was a
very thought out, well presented lecture series. You are right, esp for a
western society. For a medical doctor, he seems to have read quite widely and
in some areas deeply. Suffice it to say it interested me enough that when
I can I will try to read his book.  He was in Gnv last year, but
admission to his lectures are too expensive for a grad student.

Vaidehi V.
.