Re: brahman's pervasiveness in ugly matter

From the Bhakti List Archives

• August 19, 2002

Dear Sri Ramkumar,
I think for the Brahman, there is no distinction
between the goog and ugly matter.  Sriman Narayana is
should be certainly present in all substances.  Why
ugly matter, he should be present in those animals
which live on this ugly matter.  He should be present
in those krimis in the ugly matter itself.  According
to our philosophy there is no substance which is not a
shareera of the Brahman.
"Akila-heya-pratyaneekan" does not mean that he is not
present in ugly matter, but it means that he posses no
bad qualities.  He is also called as "Apahathapapma"
which means that while he is all pervading, no dosha
of a specific substance will affect him in any way.
Adiyen Ramanuja Dasan.
Raghunandan