Re: darpa-dAya namah--> krishna and the gopis

From the Bhakti List Archives

• August 7, 2002

The difference is because, in the case of tiruvarangath amudanAr
the "pride" was out of "experiencing" rAmAnuja and in the case of
gOpis it could have been because of the "ego" that Kannan danced with
them because of something they "did" (attract) or "possessed"
(beauty) ...

--- In bhakti-list@y..., "kalaivani retnavellu"