Re: Re: Vinayaka Posed as Lord Krishna

From the Bhakti List Archives

• August 27, 2001

Sri:
Dear Sri Venkat SwAmin & Srinath SwAmin,
AdiyEn also would wish that this information is false and some souls would
not deviate from the 'path'. AdiyEn was equally pained by what AdiyEn had
heard.

Please rest assured that AdiyEN's source of information had been a well
meaning SAttvic Sri Vaishnava and not some 'unauthentic' and 'unbiased'
source as Sri Mani would have us believe. Sri. Mani does not know the source
and may not be in a postion to judge therefore. So his words that AdiyEn's
words are "nonsense being propogated in Bhakti list"

(Being a moderator Sri Mani could have checked my background before calling
this writeup a nonsense!

Being a moderator adiyEn expected a more moderate language than this!),

is being received by reciting Dwayam 108 times. (AdiyEn's practice when any
Bhagavad & BhAgavata ApachAram is heard / seen. AdiyEn did the same when
AdiyEn was unfortunate enough to hear the treatment meted out to our SwAmi).

AdiyEn would believe that due to AdiyEn's anAdi pApam and this being the
last in AdiyEn's cycle, the karmA is taking effect as the balance sheet is
being squared by HIM :o). So this tirade is welcome!

Besides information from such 'authenticate' and 'unbiased' sources, adiyEn
had the misfortune (some 3 years ago) of hearing from the archaKa, at
Desikan sannidhi 'first hand' that swAmi's sannidhi is under perpetual
neglect and adiyEN could see it. Rumor! Now you can question this source
also? Somehow adiyEn is unable to. Search me!

Now with such information and anumAnam adiyEn may be wrong to have
'accepted' another Sri Vaishanava's word for the treatment meted to my
SwAmi. But having known the ubhaya kalais stoop to various lows, AdiyEn
never once doubted the veracity of the bhAgavata's statement. If someone
gets offended and reacts rather than makes amends, adiyEn is not
responsible.

So there would not be any 'Forgive adiyEn if anyone's sensitivities are
offended'! Au contraire. If someone is offended then this would be
EmberumAn's Divya Anghyai to act and remedy the situation, not wish it away
or 'do an ostrich'. AdiyEn fully welcomes DevarIr's suggestion to enquire
into this.

And the message has been: Situations cannot be changed by condeming or using
abusive language. All of us acknowledge / know implicitly the dwEsham that
is going on between ubhaya kalais (between the uninitiated and uneducated,
of course) and this could be changed only by prayers to the AchAryAs and the
Divya Dhampatis. If that message has not been recvd because of the purported
'nonsense', adiyEn's mail had failed to deliver!

DAsan
VedAntam SrinivAsarAghavan AyyangAr

Purpose of life is transform your ability to experience living, so that the
situation you have been 'trying to change' or have been 'putting up with'
will clear in the process of life itself :o)