Fw: Sri Sannidhi Acharya TN celebration (Sep 1 & 2)

From the Bhakti List Archives

• August 23, 2001

sri:
Srimate Srilakshminrisimha Parabrahmane Nama:
Srimate Sri Lakshminrisimha Divyapadukasevaka
      Srivan Satakopa Sri NarayanaYatindra Mahadesikaya nama:

Dear sir/s,

As desired by Sriman Parthasarati Dileepan i am forwarding the mail to other lists.If any other list is left out I request others to post it.

Dasan
Sridhar

----- Original Message -----
From: Parthasarati Dileepan
To: malolan_net@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Thursday, August 23, 2001 7:34 AM
Subject: Sri Sannidhi Acharya TN celebration (Sep 1 & 2)

sri:
Srimate Srilakshminrisimha Parabrahmane Nama:
Srimate Sri Lakshminrisimha Divyapadukasevaka
      Srivan Satakopa Sri NarayanaYatindra Mahadesikaya nama:

Dear devotees:

So far, over 100 people have registered to attend the upcoming
function in Washington, D.C.  We now have the program and directions
to the venue on the web page.  Please visit the page and take a
print out.

http://www.ahobilamutt.org/2001Conf/ConfMain.html

We are in the final stages of preparations.  We have to know
a fairly accurate count of people attending the function to
make proper arrangements for prasadam.  Therefore, even if
you do not need for us to make any local arrangements, and,
even if you are a local person, we request you to register.

http://www.ahobilamutt.org/2001Conf/regconf01.asp

Thank you and see you in 10 days.

regards,

-- adiyEn

p.s. May I request someone to post this in other lists!!!

Srimate Sri Laksminrisimha Divya Paduka Sevaka
Srivan Satakopa Sri Narayana Yatindra Mahadesikaya Nama: