Re: [srivenugopala] Re: Any Answer

From the Bhakti List Archives

• August 23, 2001

Dear Sadagopan,
Thanks a ton for the information.
Please forgive my ignorance. I'm not very sure about
what I said. But I remember the archakar of the temple
telling this. However I'll confirm with learned locals
here.
In any case regarding the Ranganatha temple at Shivana
samudra, it is in a place called somanathpura close to
Sriranga patana. It is a contribution from hoysala
king Vishnuvaradhana (blessed by our Acharya)

This site gives little more information about the
temple
http://www.indiamap.com/travel/karntaka/somnath.htm

dAsan Srivatsa

http://phonecard.yahoo.com/