Re: Alwar Stotram

From the Bhakti List Archives

• August 8, 2001

Hello Sri Venkatesh,
Infact, a few members replied to me regarding the divya prabandam i
was looking for.This is actually Thirupallandu from periazhvar
thirumozhi. This was exactly what I was looking for.I am extremely
proud and grateful to be a part of this mailing list.
where can I find information on sandhyavandanam for vadakalai
iyengars?
Thanking you,
Venkatesh Vankipuram

-- In bhakti-list@y..., elayavalli@h... wrote:
> Dear Sri Venkatesh
>
> As far as I know the paasurams that I had mentioned ib my earlier
> email are the ones that parise all the alwars.
>
> It is possible that you are looking for the Vaazhi thirunaamam and
> Iyal ChaRRu that is recited at the end of the thiruvaaraadhanam.
The