You are here: Sri Vaishnava Home Page : Bhakti List : Archives : August 2001

Introduction and question

From: premananda das (premananda.das_at_telia.com)
Date: Wed Aug 08 2001 - 02:31:24 PDT

Dear Vaishnavas,

My name is Stefan Bajer and I am initiated into the Gaudiya Vaishnava lineage. My Vaishnava name is Premananda Dasa.
I live in Sweden, and I am married and have two children.

The last couple of years I have become interested in other Vaishnava sampradayas, especially Sri Vaishnavism.

I would like to know what Sri Vaishnavas think about other sampradayas, such as the Gaudiya Vaishnava sampradaya. Do you accept it as a "true sampradaya"?

Regards,

Premananda Dasa