You are here: Sri Vaishnava Home Page : Bhakti List : Archives : August 2001

shrivathsa sharmaNam aham bho abhivAdhaye

From: Srivatsa Kadambi (athreya9375_at_yahoo.com)
Date: Mon Aug 06 2001 - 05:04:33 PDT

       ||   Om namo bhagavthe vAsudevAya  ||

abhivADhaye AthrEya archanAnasa shryAvAsva
ThreyARushayah pravarAnvitha AthrEya gothra
Apasthambha sUthra yajushyakhAdhyAye shrivathsa
sharmaNam aham bho abhivAdhaye

Dear Bhaktas
Thought of introducing myself in the traditional way.
In doing so I might have miss-spelt some words,
because Iím still learning the transliteration
techniques.  Iím a civil engineer, residing in
Bangalore. Iím happy to associate myself in the
discussion, Iím sure I may not be competent enough to
contribute much, but I hope to learn a lot . If I say
Sri Vaishnavism is always been my interest, that would
be an understatement. I would like to make it my way
of life.
Looking forward for a good participation.
Once again thanks to everyone of you for giving me an
opportunity
Best regards,
aDiyEn Narayana dAsan Srivatsa Kadambi

http://phonecard.yahoo.com/