RE: Srimad Andavan Poundarikapuram Swamy Thirunakshathram (155st) Adi Pooraadam)

From the Bhakti List Archives

• August 2, 2001

adiyEn wishes to echo this sentiment aptly stated by
Sri Muralidhar, re: the excellent description of the
PoundarIkapuram Asrama tradition by Sri MadhavakaNNan.

Indeed this article is as moving as the one posted
by Sri Anand Karalapakkam about Sri Uttamoor Swami,
one year earlier.  I request all bhaktas to take the
time to search and read through these soul-stirring
articles on AchAryaparamparai.

There hardly exists a moment even today whenever I
re-read the lenghty article on Sri uttamoor swami,
that a teardrop fails to escape my eye.  Perhaps we
ought to have a separate archive dedicated solely
to such writings??

asmadAchArya paryantAm vande guruparamparAm
SrIrangapriya mahAgurukkaL thiruvadi
daasan,
-Srinath C.