Re: demi-gods

From the Bhakti List Archives

• August 30, 2000

Sri:

SrimatE Gopaladesika MahadesikAya Namaha,

Adiyen is pained to note that Smt. Shuba was subjected to a barrage
of flames from an anonymous source. Smt. Shuba merely posed a few
questions and the proper way to answer them is a point-by-point
response on the net. Adiyen too hastily and unfairly accused her of
launching a tirade against respected members of this list. Now that
the background of her questions have become clear, adiyen wishes
to apologize to her for the hasty remarks.

However, flames from the anonymous source are most deplorable. It is
adiyen's request that Smt. Shuba not leave the group.

Namo Narayana,

SriMuralidhara Dasan